Gingham on Trend

11.6.17


Do you like the new Gingham trend?

Honestly, I didn't like it very much in the beginning. I thought it would look weird on me and I would look like a teenager.

But, as I have discovered shooting this outfit in sunny Canada Water, I fell in love with this Gingham embroidered bardot top

I am very keen on the bardot thing. It seems to work well with my bodyshape and it makes me feel feminine.


So, this combo perfectly matches my style now. I went on and wore my ripped denim shorts with white Adidas.

I spotted this amazing spot near the entrance of an apartment. The orange roses are just so pretty and the wind was blowing and it looked like a Southern atmosphere.

The ice on the cake of this outifit is my red handbag with an olive green leopard scarf tied on it.


Top: ROSEGAL
Rings: ZAFUL
Necklace: ZAFUL
use Coupon: RosegalChen for special discounts and check out Rosegal pink-casual-dresses spring 2017 Promotion

Photos by theweirdycat











  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comment